The term ‘ Horizon Achievement Centre Society’s ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 780 Upper Prince Street, Sydney, NS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Horizon Achievement Centre Society’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Nova Scotia, Canada.
The Horizon Achievement Centre is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. Since many of our products/services are non-tangible irrevocable goods all our sales are final â€“ we do not issue refunds. Please make sure that you carefully read all relevant documentation provided upon ordering and double check all samples. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not as described or defective; this is done on a case by case basis. Returns must be made within 5 days of receipt. Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
Send returns/refund enquiries to:
Horizon Achievement Centre, 780 Upper Prince Street, Sydney, NS, B1P 4R5
If you have any questions, please contact us at 902-539-8553 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All Prices/Donations/Transactions stated on this Website are in Canadian Dollars